X-Rated Picture Saga: Reaction Of Nollywood Actress, Biola Ige, Is Truly Surprising

An X-rated photo of two Nollywood stars, Muna Obiekwe and Biola Ige, has been circulating online media.
A City People journalist was successful in contacting the actress in an attempt to clear the air on the semi-unclad controversial picture.
24082013c-biola-ige
However, Biola gave a controversial reply:
“Thanks for calling but at this period. I shall not be talking, but I appreciate the fact that you called and I promise that soon when I have something to say I will call you”.
The journalist asked himself and the readers: “Is she enjoying this ‘fame’?”
Because usually Nollywood actresses reply in another way in such situations. For example “it was leaked and I feel bad”, or “it’s not my pic”, or “it was simply photoshopped”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Of Hot Body, Ugly Face

5 “Scientific” Facts About br**sts

Secrets Behind Every Woman’s br**sts