Kim Kardashian fave fashion look



Kim Kardashian fave fashion look.



This is one of my fave fashion looks of all time! I wore a cream Veronique Leroy bodysuit with a cashmere Donna Karen skirt, and a Bottega Veneta clutch, and my most simple bronze Tom Ford chain heels.
To me glam is just as important as the outfit. We went with a dark lip and a side part slicked pony tail.
I went to see Mario Testino’s exhibit, and he asked me what I was wearing the moment I saw him. Kendall met me at the exhibit and she went to bed after and I met up with Simon Huck and the most amazing makeup artist ever, Pat Mcgrath! We ate at Carbone… omg it was soooo good… and Michelle Obama ate there at the same time! Such an amazing night! Xo





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best Of Hot Body, Ugly Face

5 “Scientific” Facts About br**sts

Secrets Behind Every Woman’s br**sts